Looking for a girly and fabulous theme but can’t find any on the free ones? Dont want to spend money to buy theme for your blog? Have you been tweaking your theme for the nth time already but still not satisfied of the result? I know that frustrating feeling.
Most of us especially women, wan’t to have a fabulous and girly theme without the clutter and messy design. Personally, I dont like themes with messy designs and graphics. As much as possible, I want an elegant-looking, minimalist type of theme.
I was browsing through the free themes and I was kind of frustrated because there was none that I like. There was actually but its not a free one. Nope, I’m not gonna spend money for that.
Browse, browse, browse, click, nope, close, browse, browse, browse……
Then I saw the Sempress Theme. Its somehow closer to what I wanted and when I looked on the details, I found out its easy to play around the design. It took me about more or less an hour before I was satisfied with the result.
Sempress Theme Before
Sempress Theme After
So, what do you think? Please tell me what you think about my work. I would really appreciate it! Thanks! 🙂
- Karma WordPress Theme Review Released by Woo-Com.com (prweb.com)
- Classique Theme Launch: An Elegant Portfolio Theme (wplift.com)
- From Drab to Fab without Breaking the Bank (terrysblinds.co.uk)
- basement: fab to hween drab in $10 or less (lisannevents.wordpress.com)
- Getting Mobile with Your Web Design (kumarrakeshseo.wordpress.com)
- Fusion (themes2wp.wordpress.com)
- Dark Theme Issues (In Leaks) (forums.crackberry.com)
- Frame your Photos with our new Theme (wpzoom.com)
- I Dream of Themes (projectmercy.wordpress.com)
- What a Difference a Header Makes! Three Theme Transformations (kalpanabirdie.wordpress.com)